Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies


I know my heart has turned to fall when I get the urge to make pumpkin cookies. They are so good. So good, in fact, that it is hard to type as I eat them. I tried a new recipe this time, and I think I like it better. It has more spices, and more depth. I added dark brown sugar instead of light. The recipe I used is from George Duran on the Food Network. I must stop eating these. Save some for the girls.

This is not road-kill. It is our 15 year old cat, Iggy who loves to sun herself, exposing her tummy. I wish I could do that.


I am getting obsessed with Christmas, also. As in, what to make for people this year. I have some ideas, but I won't share, I wouldn't want to spoil the fun!

1 comment:

Rachel Bozorth said...

I'm also getting obsessed with Xmas. I have a great project idea -- but who knows whether I have the follow-through abilities to get the job done.