Friday, June 27, 2008

CRAZY

We have had Bible School this week, and I can't believe how stressed I get about it. I am the craft lady, so this means I have to prepare crafts for about 50 kids. Help me!! Tonight is the last night, thank goodness.....I haven't seen my husband for 2 weeks. It is pathetic. Tomorrow Rachel is coming for a visit. Hopefully we'll find time to talk and bond. Chicks are 2 weeks now and moved into a bigger brooder on the front porch. We lost the tiniest one. It just wasn't growing and thriving. Now we have a little cockerel with a crooked beak. ?????? This is actually kind of common. The poor guy may not make it. It makes it difficult for them to eat. I'll get some pics if I can. Chicks like it when I pick grass and put it in for them to peck at. I'm sorta worried about leaving them for our "vacation" over July 4. We have a neighbor who will hopefully keep an eye on them. We are going to Paula's for the weekend, and then will stay for the week and do day trips (zoo?) and maybe to the beach for a couple days. Oh, and the duck is still around and peeping outside the window when he/she is hungry. Oh, and someone dumped a load of kitties off on our road. So now we feed: 3 dogs, 6 cats, 26 chickens, 1 duck, 3 sheep. AND Maddie wants a lizard. Seriously, how did this happen??????

No comments: