Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Ready


This is the ornament I made designed by Alicia Paulson. I have two others, also. Yes, tree is finally up. I've been making goodies for tomorrow. We are having friends over. Unfortunately, Maddie and I have developed a cold, and I just want to crawl in bed. Too much to do. Today Maddie had a performance at school with her show choir group. It was really good. Then I came back home to get some work done, and then went back to the school for the afternoon Christmas parties. Tomorrow morn. we have to be at church for a practice, and then on to the store party. Then back here for more party. Then Sunday is the pageant and I think i am about done.

I've been working on some dolls for the girls for Christmas, and I would post a pic, but I'm afraid they would see it. Everytime Maddie plugs in her MP3 player to the computer it loads all my pics on it! I'm sure there is a way around this, but I have no idea.

No comments: