Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blew a Fuse, or something.....

It is late, for me at least. That would be 10:51 pm. I am such a baby. Geez..but I was trying to watch this movie I got from Netflix called "La Vie en Rose", but it just skipped like crazy. So I came here to complain to Netflix so they can send me a new one. I was really getting into it, too...
Well, I was trying to plug in another grow-light and I blew the whole operation. Must be too much wattage, or a bad light, according to JP. I am really bummed. I may have to move everything to a new locale where it won't blow a breaker, which entails me moving 10 thousand other things..Deep breathe in, blow it out...

Plants are coming along nicely, though. I seeded some lettuce and I'm going to plant it in the garden in really obsessive-compulsive ways. Very neat, orderly rows.

Spring break is almost over - I thought it would never end!! I love my girls like crazy, but keeping them entertained has worn me out. On the plus side, we have a 3 foot volcano that looks like a pile of "poo" (Maddie said that). But I think it will be really cool when it is painted more colors than just brown. PLUS we are putting actual "ash" on it. PLUS some moss. I should take a picture of this artwork.

1 comment:

Rachel Bozorth said...

You keep saying you are going to upload more photos, but alas, NOTHING. Okay, so I have about 800 photos that I need to upload (no joke!) -- but at least I'm not stringing anyone along, capeesh?

I have good news! I'm seeing little green sprouts growing in some of my peat pellets. The bad news: I can't remember what type of seeds those particular pellets contain. So I guess I will have to be surprised. I think it might be basil. No word yet on my growing-ferns-from-spores experiment, although I feel pretty pessimistic that anything will come of it.

Sorry about your fuse problem. I think you need to get some more shelving and spread the wealth to a different circuit. I think you're eventually going to get to a point where you need to consider a greenhouse. And install a dedicated circuit. With all of your extra cash.