Friday, March 14, 2008

Proof of my Ineptness???

I'm having one of those days. Everything gets on my nerves, and I can't stand to be with myself. Sometimes I just need total silence, and even that does not please me.



I've been reading Ekhart Tollie's book recently about finding your purpose in life. So far we have discussed the ego endlessly, and I still have trouble comprehending it completely. Sometimes I have a glimmer of understanding, and then it goes away. But I am trying to be conscious of what life is trying to tell me. I am constantly trying to figure out what I am supposed to be doing, and if I am already doing it. Or am I missing some divine sign about life's meaning, and I'm just too dense to get it? I feel tons of guilt about staying home, and why do I get to do this and other people have to work 10 hours a day and have long commutes and complicated lives. My life is really simple compared to all that. These are the things on my mind now-a-days. I will be 40 next year and I feel like I have not much to show for it. MIDLIFE CRISIS.



So, on the seed front, my basil peeped through, as did one little parsley. I sowed some Johnny-jump-ups and some coleus. It is pretty obsessive. Everytime I go to the loo I have to check the progress of my seeds, and I go to the loo a lot. I drink a glass of water every 1/2 hour!! We had a few days of warm nice springy weather, but now it is cold and rainy. I try not to get to excited, it is the middle of March for peep's sake!! I predict a snow storm for Easter. I won't be dissappointed if it does. I say that now......



I am going to up load some photos now. also, I might change over my blog to wordpress, because you can get your stuff bound into a book. I know this because I read Rebecca's blog about it. It sounds really cool.



On a funny note, while I was trying to organize some photos on the computer, I was finding all these photos that my daughter took of her Calico Critters in different scenarios. It was really cute.

Okay, I really tried to upload my photos, but they did not want to right now. Maybe tomorrow. Later!!!!

No comments: